Saturday, August 27, 2016

Weightloss Motivator

    Sometimes I wonder about people who design the interiors of homes. In this instance, I am confident it was a man who was in impeccable shape. May I present my evidence...

     Yes, my friend that is a mirror in the middle of my shower at waist height. I don't know about you but after 3 kids (one set of twins) my belly is not something I like to dwell on for any length of time. I surely don't want to stare at it while I'm in the shower every day.  On the flip side, it is quite the motivator to put down the donut (I say this figuratively, because I haven't found donuts yet). 

3 comments:

  1. I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me.
    http://weightlosstop.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information.
    http://weightlosstop.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to be visiting your blog once more, it has been months for me. Well this article that ive been waited for therefore long. i want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has same topic together with your article. Thanks, nice share.
    customerhealthguide

    ReplyDelete