Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Jackpot!!!

    I feel like I've won the lottery. Today my air shipment came. WOOHOO! I have kitchen stuff again. I can't tell you how hard it is to make a meal with foreign food with one pot, one skillet and a wire wisk. This should make my life a lot easier.
     My lottery win was, as I was adding stuff to my empty kitchen drawers, I stumbled across this little gem.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen it is a folder of manuals IN ENGLISH!!! This calls for a "Yippee Skippy," for sure. I turned off all the annoying beeps that my dishwasher and washer/dryers made. I learned how to use my washer/dryer better (no more wrinkled jeans people!). I figured out how to use my incredibly high tech shower to dry itself clean and the clothes I hang in it too. I am feeling blessed, better than Christmas morning! YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment