Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Need American Washer and Dryer ASAP!


Japan does a lot of things well. I mean ALOT! Somehow they have missed the technology out there in washers and dryers. This is what my jeans and towels looked like coming out of the dryer. To answer questions no I didn't over pack either of them. In fact I did smaller loads just in case. Yes, mom I shook out all the laundry before I dried them. (I hate this and never do it at home but was skeptical after seeing the washer/dryer combo (yes combo one machine does both wash and dry)




So here I am with incredibly wrinkly jeans, towels and everything else. I will have to admit I laughed pretty hard when I pulled them out. Clearly I'm doing something wrong. Thought I'd read the instructions, another thing I never do. Oh yeah, they are in Japanese and I can't read that yet (the 5 characters I've learned don't go very far) O'well back to the drawing board. Prayers people!!! Send them my way, no one should ever have wrinkly towels!

2 comments:

  1. ROFL I find myself in a convenient place to pray for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All prayers appreciated! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete