Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Disney Goof

     First I have to say the Disney store in Shibuya is the coolest one I've been to yet. Check it out: http://www.disney.co.jp/store/storeinfo_en/101.html The entrance looks like a cartoon castle but the building itself looks like Malificent's Castle. It also has 5 floors of shopping. Scott and I popped in here to take a look. Like any good shopper I went to hit up the clearance and this is what I found.


     It is a soft cloth to wipe your face. Everyone has one here, because it's so stinking hot you melt the second you go outside. Women carry them in their purses, men in their pockets. You can see people wiping their faces all over town with some variety or another. I was going to pick this one up for me. When in Rome and all that...I love Disney and it's pink and purple. Then I started looking at what was actually on the cloth. "Go Your Dream." Hmmm.  Not real sure what message they are trying to send but it's missing a word or two. Maybe Go Live Your Dream? I'm not real sure but it made me giggle at Disney's goof and I had to take a pic to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment