Monday, September 5, 2016

No space no problem


          There are a lot of instances when there just isn't any space but someone decides to cram a building in there anyway. This is one of my favorites. It is the tiny building next to the large one. Very little space at the end of block. 4 floors, super thin not more than one room per floor. The bottom floor is a small shop. I'm hoping the top 3 floors are for only 1 person.
Then there are the ones they make to fit the small corner that Payton believes look like pieces of cheese. Like this one. 










Over all they have some pretty cool looking buildings here. Just a little different from home. I'm sure there are some better ones, but these just don't fit my norm. 




Here is another one that just got crammed in between two others.  Looks like an industrial complex.









I'm pretty sure this one is space ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment