Friday, September 2, 2016

A Weightloss Plan that Works!

No gimicks here, Friends. No pills, shakes, drinks, or bland food. No counting calories, logging your food, nothing. This plan works, I promise. I lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks. I'm going to share my secret with your for FREE. Yes, FREE! Here it is (drumroll please....)

HILLS!



STAIRS!


AND MORE HILLS! 
     Plus not buying a car in Tokyo that helped. I have been walking hills and stairs for two weeks. I finally got on the scales and was shocked. I swear this city is nothing but hills and stairs and most of it is up. No wonder these people are so skinny. I'm not real sure where the down hills and stairs are I don't find those very often. So for those of you who have mentioned wanting to come and visit. I recommend good walking shoes (finally figured out why they wear tennis shoes with skirts. No judgement here those people are smart!). I also recommend a good walking regime about a month before you come (a least a mile more is better.) It won't fix the problem but you won't want to die when you get here. 

2 comments:

  1. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Fantastic work!
    http://weightlosstop.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merely a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding style.
    Customerhealthguide

    ReplyDelete