Thursday, September 8, 2016

Just Another Day at the Disney Store


     I finally got a chance to make it back over to the Disney Store with all of the kids. The boys were eaten alive with envy that Payton got to go without them. With 3 floors to explore it really is a fun place to go. The stairs (because you can't get away from the stairs here) go up in a fun sprial and are decorated like Alice in Wonderland.  I got a great shot at the full store too. Doens't it look like Maleficent's castle (or maybe what I think Malificent's castle would look like if I had any idea).

     I'd really like to know the person that lives in the apartment on top. If they are moving out anytime soon and if yes could we move in. How cool would it be to live in this building??? Maybe they are looking for a cool American to get to know....






     

With Halloween right around the corner they had tons of fun costumes to try. Yup apprently Halloween is celebrated here. Who knew?!? I can totally understand why it is only the best holiday (aside from Christmas) out there!


"Do or do not, there is no try."

No comments:

Post a Comment