Monday, October 3, 2016

We are a Disappointment!

     I really enjoy talking to my Japanese friends who tell me how they see America and I share with them how I see Japan. We really are from two different worlds. One day our conversation was about the vending machines. Apparently America, we are doing it wrong! While visiting the states it is very disappointing to find only soda in the vending machines. "Is that all we drink?" Well, let's save that sticky topic for another day. (Ha, pun intended) When the Japanese go to a vending machine, and they are EVERYWHERE here, they expect a little variety. Anywhere from Coke, to water, to Powerade, to iced coffee or tea. We really need to step up our game. To top it all off most of the time they are around 100-150 yen (about $1-1.50).

No comments:

Post a Comment