Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween in Shibuya

I've told you before about the craziness of Shibuya (the busiest crosswalk in the world). Well we decided to check it out on Halloween. It was wall to wall people. Something akin to New Years Eve in Time Square.






It was hard to get pics of people from the front it was so busy you just moved in the sea of people with your hands at your sides. It was AWESOME!




The police were out in full force. This was the first year they actually shut down a number of the streets to vehicular traffic.

What I learned... If you can dress up as something and then make yourself dead you are one cool individual. I saw dead Marios, Pokemons, brides, Playboy bunnies, Disney princesses, you name it, they made it dead. It was incredibly entertaining.
I Love Toy Story!

Power Rangers in Japan made me giggle.
There were plenty of people I just had no words for. There were a few I wish I could scrub from my brain, but my all time favorite was the Ramen Noodles. 



No comments:

Post a Comment