Saturday, March 11, 2017

I Want Candy!!!

So I was at the grocery store looking for treats for our upcoming road trip. (Tune in Monday for pics, it is sure to be an awesome trip). Strolling down the candy aisle is always a treat. This was the one that had me scratching my head. Normally I would have bought it just out of curiosity and I may at some point in the future, but tonight I just wasn't interested in toilet candy. Maybe it helps you poo??? Who knows but for now I will remain clueless.
We have found some candy we like.  
These are delicious little caramels. I have to buy a few bags because otherwise I end up in the closet eating them so I don't have to share.

These are also a family favorite. Hi-Choo They are chewy fruit flavored candies. Kind of like a Charleston Chew but better.
These were a major score. They taste like crunchy churros. 

No comments:

Post a Comment